LOCATION AND DATE
Madison Blended Course
|(4 hours online + 4 hours live instruction)|
|Friday, March 22 | 8:30 am-12:30 pm|
|UW-Madison Discovery Building|
|Click here to register for the MADISON course.|
- Participants complete 4 hours of online instruction prior to attending 4 hours of live instruction. The live instruction portion will be held at the Discovery Building on UW’s campus in Madison.
- The course covers all medications and treatments for opioid use disorder, including the required 8 hours of training for physicians to obtain a waiver to prescribe buprenorphine
- CMEs and continuing education credits for NPs and PAs will be available
- Special funding from the Wisconsin Division of Public Health, AIDS/HIV Program has been obtained to cover registration fees for eligible participants*
- Visit American Society of Addiction Medicine to learn more about the course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
*The target audience for these trainings is prescribing clinicians who provide care for individuals living with or at risk of HIV in Wisconsin. Other clinicians with a strong interest in treatment for opioid use disorder are also welcome to register and attend, as space allows. Contact Nancy Eberle at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 261-1152 with questions or for more information.
Courses hosted by Midwest AIDS Training & Education Center-WI (MATEC-WI) with support from the Wisconsin Division of Public Health AIDS/HIV Program.
Contact Nancy Eberle, MATEC-WI Site Director, at (608) 261-1152 for more information about the course.